Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HappyDays Project

How did the pillow fights go??? I am going to have a really good one right before I go to bed!! Aren't pillow fights fun!!! Tomorrow, Wednesday the 6th is Winnie The Pooh Day!! Embrace your inner child and get out those great books and read!! You can learn some pretty good lessons from that silly old bear! Click here to go to the official Winnie the Pooh website. I never get bored of reading about Pooh, Piglet, Kanga, Roo, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, and of course Eeyore. Have fun!!
Wednesday the 7th is Make Up A Song Day, thanks to Maddy, because it was her idea. Make up a song, it can be silly or weird or happy!! Send some songs to me, and if you want I can post them!

Some songs people like to dance to are:
Tic Tok Ke$ha
Love Drunk Boys Like Girls
Naturally Selena Gomez
Dora The Explorer
Our Song Taylor Swift